Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yes its available for BlueBet existing customers.

I grabbed this offer and I am existing member!

Meggs85
    Participant

I don’t know how to use Twitter lol is ther another way? I sent him a message I think but not sure if it will work

Meggs85
    Participant

It won’t let me message you on Twitter.
    How do I get through?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hi @Meggs85

I believe Matt will reply on the forum or otherwise go through your email for alternative ways to contact Matt.

Cheers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, just a quick update. I have sent 3 referrals but no response so far. Will keep you posted

frozensage
    Participant

I sent matt an email on sunday and haven’t heard back yet. Is there anyone else who can send me a referral? thanks.

Meggs85
    Participant

@frozensage I’m in the same boat and Peter has maxed out his withdrawals

Meggs85
    Participant

#referrals

conoroneill
    Participant

Same boat.. sent matt an email but no reply. I’m keen to get involved

jamestrs
    Participant

I can refer people, just send me an email with your mobile number and full name. My email is [email protected]

Toaster
    Participant

Hi there, new-ish member here and had a couple of questions:

1) Anyone tried this from VIC? I’ve hit up Bluebet a few times for deposit bonuses but haven’t had any luck in the past. Wondering if this one was any different.

2) Are there any T&Cs to be aware of? As far as I can see they have 1x turnover above $1.50 on deposit bonuses (and also bonus winnings I assume). Anything else?

Thanks a lot for any responses

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys just a quick update, the three referrals have been accepted. I will try and do another 2 in the next couple of days. Apologies but i received a lot of emails, twitter msgs etc and cant reply to everyone directly. Also it seems you that your not allowed to refer someone at the same address as you. Hope this helps. Happy MB’ing

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

There seems to be a little confusion in this thread over who has been referred and who hasn’t.

I am going to make a suggestion so that everyone gets on-board and grabs this offer..

1.) SCHMATTBACON has already referred 3 people for this offer and they have been approved. He is referring another 2 today and hopefully they get approved.
    This is a TOTAL of 5 people potentially and 3 already been approved.

2.) JAMESTRS has been approved and he is willing to refer people who HAVEN’T been approved by SCHMATTBACON yet! Please contact him here: [email protected]

How can everyone benefit and help each other?

Once you have been referred and BlueBet has approved you, get onto this forum and help out other Matched Betting Australia members who haven’t been referred for this offer yet! Their is apparently also a $50 reward from BlueBet for every member you refer on top of the $1200 in bonus bets! :))

Lets help each other because at the end of the day we are all profiting!

Cheers,
    Richard

frozensage
    Participant

Got the txt from BlueBet to get info from me. Now just to wait some more hopefully I can still get it being existing member. Thanks to James for the referral.

Meggs85
    Participant

Thanks to James for helping out! Unfortunately I was knocked back as I think they knew I was there to take advantage as I have done with them for a previous signup!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.