Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I’m currently working my way through the bonus offers. On $1,300 profit so far so pretty happy! Just wondering once I’m finished if I could sign up my wife for everything again? I notice some of the bookies say one bonus bet per household but is that enforced? They also say you can’t get sign up bonus in VIC and I’ve had very few issues.

Willie
    Participant

hey mate,

I think that they are quite strict on it but it is definitively worth a try id say!

What most people do is that they change their household address for their bank account if someone is already using that address.

But yeah mate, worth a try for sure :))

Cheers!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hi there!
    Congrats on the profit, hope it keeps going up!
    Yeah its the same old story of you never know unless you try. Some bookies are more strict than others. It could be an issue when you get asked for verification documents etc. But you can try for sure. I do know of people who have opened bank accounts at mate’s houses etc just purely for matched betting. But yeah totally up to you.

DjimiTraore
    Participant

Cheers guys. I’ll give it a go once I’m through with my own and report back!

john.bookie
    Participant

Hello there,

I did it under my wifes name also, way back 6 months ago when luxbet were around. Some bookies allow it, some do not.

In my instance, Luxbet actually did a call to her mobile and she didn’t know what to say 🙂 Short strory, shorter, I ended up getting bonus banned from both accounts. That caused some friction 😐

I am no lawyer, but I think unless she is the one pressing the buttons….It is also technically fraud and also against the bookies terms of service without prior written consent.

i.e. I wouldnt recommend doing it.

Willie
    Participant

They usually check for 2 IP addresses per household if i am not mistaken?

Unless you use a VPN! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.