Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Have gone through all but 3 of the sign up offers. Living in WA I was a bit concerned I wouldn’t get the bonuses, but I got all of them except Betstar who just simply refused.
    Has anyone from WA or other exempt states got the bonuses through Classic bet, Ubet and Topbetta?

Thanks

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey!

I know a few guys have got UBet and Topbetta from states such as NSW which is excluded.

It’s definitely worth a try. Get on live chat if they don’t give you one automatically.

Let us know how you progress!

Cheers

JAMO1988
    Participant

@Dickie12 – get on the live chat mate!
    It usually gets credited.

Watch out for Bestbet though… they rather dodge at paying out especially if your Qualifying bet wins at your bookie!

cheers.

Dickie12
    Participant

Hey guys,

Classicbet and Topbetta both credited bonus bets, but only after a phone call to each, so happy days!

Ubet are the only bookie I havn’t signed up with, they currently have no sign up offers. Do they even offer sign up deals?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Im not aware of any current signup offers that they have. But they do have constant good reloads. You could just leave them for a while and see if they perhaps bring back any signup offers.

Good work on the phone calls!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.