Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there,

I went through the process of matched betting all my sign up bonus and figured it was all over and gave it away. I am now learning/realising I could be using refund offers. D’oh’….I haven’t used many of my accounts for 6 months or so….and unsuscribed from emails….

Those accounts where I won at the bookie and lost at the exchange, I withdrew my winnings….no gub or anything, just wonder if I now have a black mark against my name 😐

Does anyone have any advice on if it is possible to get any more sign up bonus for dormant accounts?

Thanks heaps for any advice

Dean12
    Participant

Hey John!

I think the only way possible would be to login to your accounts and get on live chat and say you haven’t been active in ages and are looking at starting to bet again. Maybe they could credit you with a new bonus or something. I have often gotten deposit bonuses by just getting on the chat and requesting ones. Just say you wanna deposit a fair bit!

PS – how did u manage to put a pic on ur profile?? =)

john.bookie
    Participant

Thanks Dean, that sounds like a course of action. I shall try it and report back.

Changing pic. I have no idea 🙂 I think it might be my Disquis Gravatar and the forum software must have automatically grabbed it somehow. I set that gravatar years and years ago. I periodically see it in places that I have never specifically set it. So someone, somewhere is tracking my moves! 🙂

john.bookie
    Participant

…so I tried asking sportsbet for bonus bet in live chat. He said he’d check my account then came back with a no go. I suppose I am going to have to make mug bets until the value is in the bookies favour. Does that gel with everyone else’s experience?

Another thought I had was, I wonder what happens when one closes an account and then come backs 6 months later?

Thanks heaps for any thoughts

Willie
    Participant

Mug bets are always needed when doing Matched Betting mate.
    It keeps the bookies happy and will keep your accounts open for longer.

I havent had to go back in 6 months and ask for more bonus bets!

For now i am focussing on all horse racing reloads with Neds, Points Bet, SportsBet and CrownBet.

john.bookie
    Participant

I have been trying the horse racing the same as you the last week. Working out pretty good so far.

Most of the other accounts I have, like madbookie, bluebet, bet.club, etc, they don’t seem to have much on offer…

I shall have to master the mug bet going ons…

Thank you

Willie
    Participant

Awesome stuff!

This weekend there are some good offers up for grabs.

The come 2nd or 3rd with CrownBet and Neds are good as the chances of coming 2nd or 3rd are much higher if you back/lay a favorite than it is for coming 2nd.

Anyway good luck for this Saturdays racing, ill be going hard from about 11am to 5pm on the Horses.

Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.