A quick disclosure: At Matched Betting Australia we are all about making risk-free profits and beating the bookies. Our only goal is and will always be to guarantee ourselves a long-term income.
Having said that, we all do love a punt from time to time. So we have decided to write a review about SportsChamps as we use them occasionally purely for a fun, social betting experience amongst our mates.
What Is SportsChamps?
SportsChamps is an Aussie-owned betting website which is solely dedicated to tournament betting. It is not your classic bookie, and it has tried to add a few different angles to betting, such as:
- Competitiveness amongst punters
- Combining betting with being social
- Lots of “tipping” for various events
How Does It Work
Tournament betting with SportsChamps is pretty straight forward. Below is a list of the basics:
- You pay a fee to enter any type of tournament which contributes to the final prize pool
- You then receive $10k worth of virtual cash, called ChampCash. This then is used to bet with
- One needs to place at least 5 bets in a tournament to be eligible to win
- There is a ladder with all the rankings during the tournament, so you always know how well you are doing
- Collect your winnings based on where you ended up
How Do The Payouts Actually Work?
The process of payouts is simple. All entry fees are put into a pot. Entrants are ranked based on how much ChampCash they have in their account.
At the end of each tournament, the top 40% or 25% of the leaderboard receives a chunk of the pot. Obviously if you are on top you receive more! They also offer “double up” or “winner takes all” tournaments!
Like we said before, matched betting is all about risk-free earnings.
However, if you feel like having a punt then why not do it with a few mates and see whose best!