JamesD
Participant

Hi James,

For sure.

90%+ of my time is focused on horse racing.

I do every single Horse Racing risk-free offer that available from Monday – Friday with Beteasy and bank that cash.

I sometimes do the Wednesday offers if i have a day off work.

Wednesday and Saturday processes are similar except Wednesdays are much quicker time wise.

See below how i do Matched Betting on a Saturday.

WEEKENDS:

Before weekends start, i make sure my Betfair account in loaded and that I have enough money in each of Neds, PointsBet, Sportsbet and BetEasy.

I usually keep $3500.00+ in Betfair and a few 100 in each on the above bookie accounts.

I will only log onto to Betfair and all of the above bookie accounts 20 minutes before the first races starts on a Saturday because thats when odds are best and the markets are more liquid on betfair meaning are bets will be matched.

I will then work through every horse racing offer with from Race 1-9 and then check for close odds with every bookie and betfair. (I am quite good good at going through bookies and comparing with betfair very quickly as i have done MB now for a good few months)

I will do this once then wait for Race 1 and 2 to end and repeat the above process again and then do it again after Race 3. I only look at back a horse that is Top 3 favorites as they are more likely to come 2nd or 3rd which is applicable to all offers regarding SportsBet, Beteasy and PointsBet which is now come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th.

The last part involves places Mug Bets where you make the bookie think you are just a punter. I will place these bets on races that are not giving away bonus bets or not involved in offers.

Tips:

Never use the exact stake that the bookie offers as a bonus bet.

Ex. Pointsbet offers $50 in bonus bets if your horse runs 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th in Race 1-5 on Saturdat on 2 race tracks.

Vary your stakes between $35 – $45 per race. Never use exactly $50.00 as you will be seen as abusing offers.

After placing all my bets, i log off my computer and only check my results on a Saturday evening again.

I will then recon all bonuses that i have made on Saturday and Bank then on Sunday on Horse Racing. This is quick and easy. (Just make sure you use the SnR calculator)

Thats basically all is do for Horse Racing.

Time allocated as follows:

Mon-Friday= no more than 30 mins.

If I do Wednesday races it’ll be an extra 1 hour.

Saturday 2-3 hours.

Sunday 30-60 minutes to bank the bonus bets from Saturday.

The secret is the make sure your accounts are loaded and that you dont start 20 minutes before the first horse race of the day that has offers.

So a bit more than 2 hours on average on Saturday id say.

Can you give me your NRL/AFL strategy that you use JDonks?

Thanks!