Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

Working through 2 sign up offers and was “lucky” enough to win free bets into both bookies.
    Now when placing a bet for one of the bookies I made a mistake, specifically backed line bet on one team but layed it’s win. So there is a chance that if the team wins with low margin I will loose at both sides.
    I understand that the workaround to minimise my loss is to back win bet and lay line bet.
    Given that I’m working on second signup offer and the odds in line bets are very close, is it a good idea to back opposite team line bet at the second bookie?
    My concern it is close to an arb bet(close odds, but not win-win) – will both bookies detect it? A

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey,

I don’t think that should be an issue. If it’s not really an arb, then you shouldn’t worry too much. Also, you are just getting started so bookies should cut you some slack.

That should be fine. And as for the mistakes, don’t worry it happens!

I have many times backed a lay’ed different horses, even added an extra 0 to a lay stake!

Btw, I just started a Facebook group for everyone to talk all things matched betting! Feel free to join by clicking here!

kitaikutuzov
    Participant

Thank you Richard for clarifying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.