Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Double winnings stake – (Bookie Back odds – 1) x 2 + 1 =

Double winnings as a bonus bet – (Bookie Back odds – 1) x 0.7 + Bookie Back Odds =

This will Guarantee you profit either outcome .
    Always back the outsider !

JamesD
    Participant

@Jeremiah1 – thanks for this awesome information!

Do you use this with every Beteasy offer thats double winnings?

This means for every NBA/A-League and Premier League offer you guarantee a profit by using the above formula??

Ill try it tmrw on the A-League game and let you know how it goes.

cheers!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

@JamesD
    Yes that’s correct ! But make sure if they offer you double winnings in bonus bets you use the second one . Yeah no worries let me know how you go im going for A league too . Also anything I find out there that works I will put it in here with permition of MBA the legends ???? And once you have calculated the formula odds you just put it in the MBA calculator Back and then put the betfair odds in MBA calculator Lay .

JP-B10
    Participant

Hi @jeremiah1! This is a game changer mate! Thanks for the heads up. Beteasy has so many double your winnings offers that i can now actually profit off them all. Just did the A-league offer. Noted on different formulas for the bonus bets and cash…. Are their any other bookies that do double your winnings?? thanks!

JamesD
    Participant

Thanks mate! Great Strategy

Jeremiah1
    Participant

No worries hope it helps everyone out !@JP-B10 I hope they all eventually bring this out with every bookie it would be very nice ???? But I don’t know if any other bookies do the same haven’t seen any other bookie do double winnings .

JamesD
    Participant

I think me and Beteasy are going to be good friends for the remainder of the soccer/NBA and NFL season!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

???? Now that’s how we do it ! Straight into betfair account ???? Make Money ! Take Money ! Let’s get some more in the bag ???????????? Average two a day around $30 profit for 7 days around $210.00 a week Guaranteed Profit yes sir ???? Not Bad At All ????

JAMO1988
    Participant

Thanks Jeremiah! This is a game changer. Cheers mate.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Jeremiah, would you be able to give an example of how this works please?

JP-B10
    Participant

@legend4862 – I will let Jeremiah give you the full details on this one but I have been doing these offers myself on all NBA basketball offers to great success (they are all double your winnings in cash back to $25)

Lets say lakers are players Knicks as an example.

Lakers to win at 2.0 and knicks to win at 6.0

To lay on Betfair its lakers at 2.20 and Knicks at 6.60

I would pick the Knicks as they have higher odds and use the formula to calculate my back odds as follows:

=(6.0-1)=5×2 = 10+1 = 11

Lay odds = 6.60

Use calculator to enter the above odds for bookie (11) and Betfair as a lay (6.60)

If your bet wins you get double your winnings back in cash up to $25 and if it loses you make an instant profit as most of your cash ends up in Betfair! Its a win-win!

Ps: Always try to back and lay the non-favorite with high odds as this will maximize profits.

Ill let Jeremiah explain more details…

Cheers!!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Awesome, helpful stuff on this thread!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

@Legend4862 sorry I didn’t get back to you have been very busy . @JP-B10 Thanks mate good job in explaining how it works and I’m glad your making profit from using it ! Just remember @Legend4862 if you get your double winnings back as a bonus then you use the other formula .

JP-B10
    Participant

Thanks Mate! Whats the other formula for when you get double your winnings as a bonus bet @jeremiah? Cheers mate!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

Double Winnings as a bonus bet – (Bookie back odds -1)x 0.7 + Bookie Back odds =

Example –
    Bookie back odds -SPORTSBET – 3.75

(3.75 -1) = 2.75 x 0.7 = 1.925 + 3.75 = 5.675

So the 5.675 you would put in MBA calculator back odds .
    Then whatever the Lay is on BETFAIR you put that in the calculator.

Then you should receive your Guarentee Profit????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.