Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, site looks cool! Very clean and easy to use, keep it up. Plus, Richard always helping me on live chat which is a big help.

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

No worries Dean, appreciate the feedback!

JP-B10
    Participant

Yeah I love the Live Chat feature! So helpful and yes Richard knows his Matched Betting! Also like it that its FREE to use blog! Keep up the works

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Thanks =)

wildrie
    Participant

Great site!! keep it up

Nick
    Participant

Yeah cheers for the help and introduction to matched betting!

ArthurLife
    Participant

Will you be adding any other features? Love it so far, green looks good!

Dean12
    Participant

Keep the improvements coming, keeps looking better and better!

DanTheMan
    Participant

Must say the site has improved a lot since the start, hope it continues

Jeremiah1
    Participant

Hello Fellow MBA members ! Im a new member my name is Francois ! Great service ! Great help from MBA ! Especially going out of there way to help me make money so easy ! I didnt understand a lot at the start or didnt think i would make money like this ! My first week and i can see this really works ! I made $363.00 in my first week very happy and once again thankyou very much MBA for your time and patience helping me profit ! You guys are awesome and cant wait to reach my goal by investing more and more into this money making machine !

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind review! Glad you enjoying everything so far. Keep at the hard work!

JamesD
    Participant

Great website, very helpful staff and matched betting has help me loads in the last 3-4 months! I must admit, was sceptical at first as their is a lot of scam products out there but the fact that Matched betting Australia was 100% free to use was really cool! Thanks for the help guys and am looking forward to the next 6 months of matched betting and just getting better and better at it and obviously hoping the profits keep coming in!

Michele1
    Participant

As a female who had never really placed any bets before, I can honestly say that in the last six months I have gone from a complete newbie who would freak out at the thought of placing any bets, to someone placing 10 – 20 bets a day and fully understanding the matched betting concept. I am always thankful to the guys here at Matched Betting Australia for always helping me, answering my late night emails or responding to the dozens of Twitter messages I leave them =). I comfortably make $200 – $250 a week with the reloads. It’s taken me a while but the hard work is paying off.
    Cheers, and we need more females to join!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.