Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey Guys!

Check out the Reloads page and you will see there are a few great horse racing, AFL and NRL reload offers this weekend!
    Horse racing reloads are some of the best to take part in. This weekend in particular bookies such as Pointsbet, CrownBet and SportsBet all have 2nd / 3rd place refunds at Flemmington Race Course.
    So what I will do is back and lay 3 different horses (go for top favorites) at the 3 different bookies per race, increasing the shot at a refund AND reducing liability at the same time.

If horses aren’t your thing then get on the NRL & AFL offers, real easy with little effort.

Good luck to you all and let me know how it goes!
    Cheer

Willie
    Participant

Hi!

Seems like a promising weekend at Pointsbet and CrownBet.

So what you are saying is I back 3 different horses at Poinstbet, crownbet and Sportsbet and lay all 3 different with Betfair Exchange??

This means that i should get a higher possibility of getting a 2nd or 3rd place refund right??

So basically do this for every race at flemington with PointsBet on Saturday?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Exactly. I always do it this way. Keeps my qualifying losses down aswell as my liability.

Horse racing is a type of reload which requires more long term views. It is very profitable long term, although you will often have days where you hit nothing. One just needs to keep going at it.

Give me a shout if you have any further queries!

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.