Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

Could someone walk me through the best way to attack the horse racing and Afl/nrl bonus bet offers. Is the initial bet on a horse/footy team the same as a qualifying bet? So low odds ~ $1.50?

Dean12
    Participant

Pretty much hey.
    Horses you could be a bit more tactical. Theres a cool horse racing refund guide on this site. What Richard suggested, and it does work, is to combine a few bookies for every race. Like today there is Points, WH, Crown, Neds and Sportsbet ALL at doomben so u could back and lay say the top 3 horses with 3 different bookie accounts per race and increase chance of getting refund.

jdonks
    Participant

Cheers

I guess you need a decent bank to get the most of the bonus bet?

Dean12
    Participant

Yeah it depends really. Obviously if you go for higher odds you need more in Betfair to cover the liability. When you have a limited bank then you gotta try go for smaller and tighter odds.
    Have u done all signups? These usually help the bank alot and from there ur good to go!

Willie
    Participant

Whats the best way to approach a Horse Racing offer. For example they had with Points bet – $100 if your horse places 2nd at Sandown. Is the best to find close odds between back and lay bet and just wait for the result? I assume if you do this consistently you will benefit long terms results in getting refunded bonus bets right?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Pretty much yeah, but you need to keep qualifying losses as low as possible to have long term value. Also weekends always combine a few bookies with the horse racing offers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.