Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

how does this affect me as a Kiwi by the way? am i able to do this in New Zealand? I work in Aussie but im back in Whakotone every other month, how does it work in terms of withdrawals and deposits? are all transactions done in AUD/NZD?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

We have a few Kiwi users on here who do matched betting with their NZ bank accounts, addresses etc.

Most bookies do give out the bonuses to NZ residents, maybe not immediately but on request they usually do. Im in Australia so I cant speak from experience, however others day its pretty straight forward.

I assume if you use your NZ account, address etc then you will be using NZD.

JamesD
    Participant

Matched Betting works in New Zealand!

A few of my kiwi mates here in Australia are doing Matched Betting with there NZ bank accounts and Aus bank accounts!

TommyTommy
    Participant

thought you’re in Thailand, not Australia? :/

TommyTommy
    Participant

ye alright fair play if it works, which books can i use when back home? what about tax reporting to IRD and all that? living in a welfare society means we pay tax for absolutely everything lol. also, i know the NZD is slightly weaker than the aussie, so a $200 deposit would cost me $220 on simple exchange rate? also been on BetEasy and they say they operate in AUD and that international wire transfers from their end will attract a $47 handling fee from their finance team and could possibly attract a similar fee from my bank?

excuse the many questions, just need as much help as i can get.

churr bro

TommyTommy
    Participant

paying tax for everything for dumb c*nts to sit on their arse and live on the dole ay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.