Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Just wondering. Can we use a Powerboost/ Oddsboost on a racing market and still get your money back on return offers?

Reading the terms and conditions on Sportsbet, it would seem that I can do that as it doesn’t mention they are excluded.

Thankyou kindly for your thoughts
    John

ArthurLife
    Participant

Yeah if the bookie terms dont state its not allowed, then I dont see any reason why it would not be fine!
    Give it a try I rate and see what happens!

john.bookie
    Participant

I tried it today. Seems as though it worked without complaint. At least at sportsbet and crownbet.

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Nice one! I have done the same and it has almost always worked! How are the horse refunds treating you? Let me know if you ever need help!

john.bookie
    Participant

Horse refunds treating me pretty well! Biggest problem is being able to do it while at work (and I work saturday)…but still even during my 15 and my lunch break yesterday, I made a few hundred.

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Great stuff! Keep it up!

ArthurLife
    Participant

Yeehaaa congrats John!

Willie
    Participant

Nice one John!

Yes mate, also hit a few refunds myself. PointsBet and Neds.

Heads up for this week Horse Racing bankers! Their is a $25 risk free bet with Crownbet and $25 with Sports Bet every day this week!
    Monday its at Geelong.

This Basically means $35+ every day this week, Monday through Friday!

So 5 days at $35 per day = $175 in easy cash this week! :)))

Ill let you know how i go but the plan for this week is to bank that risk free cash and do the weekend offers again.

Happy week.

cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.