Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Guys!

If you gonna do Matched Betting this Saturday then load your pointsBet account!

I am basically just gonna focus on them.. They have just released the weekend offers Saturday.

2 Races courses.. Moonee valley and Rosehill –> Both races 1-5, 10 Races in total and they are offering $50 back in bonus bets if your horse runs 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th!

Ill be back and laying one of the favorites for all 10 races this Saturday and hoping to strike 5+ reloads minimum!

My strategy: Have $500 in Pointsbet and wait for 15-20mins before every races and just place my bets!

Eeasy and simple and the results should come.. I hope :)))

Good luck for Saturday – I do enjoy the Saturday horse racing days!

Cheers!

ronazario67
    Participant

Hi Willie,

Have you done such thing (excessively using Promotions in a day) with Pointsbet?

I wish I can participate this Saturday but I can’t since Pointsbet has banned me from all Promotions!
    The reason being, as per Pointsbet, the excessive use of their “AFL 20 points early payout”. It was after I placed bets on all 9 AFL games Round 19.

So if this Sat will be your first time doing such strategy, I’d say go easy.. maybe 5 races out of 10…

Anyway, good luck this Sat!

For me personally, I am waiting for Sportsbet to launch the “EPL Half Time Lead early payout”, so I can do dutch style involving Ladbrokes which has the exact same offer.

Willie
    Participant

Hi Ronazario,

Thanks for the heads up mate. Ill throw in a few mug bets for sure! But appreciate your help.
    ity you got banned by PointsBet mate as they do have good offers.

I have been banned by Ladbrokes other than that all good for me (must be lucky)

I did Matched Betting in the UK with minimal issues getting banned but seems like bookies ban very quickly here!

I think the SportsBet AU offer for the EPL is out?
    I am sure the lads from MBA will put it out for us!

Are you still doing Matched Betting?

Cheers.

ronazario67
    Participant

Hi Willie,

Yes I hear UK is much more lenient.

Oh really, such a shame, I missed the last 2 good weeks of EPL offers by Sportsbet and Ladbrokes . Could have been a good couple of hundreds profit.

Matched Betting is where we Back and Lay, correct? Sorry I am new to the terminologies although I’ve been doing this kind of stuff for a while.
    My week so far has been around BetEasy Horse Racing “Race 1 Offer, Refund Bonus Bet max 25$”.
    For the last few months, AFL double winnings by crownbet (and now “2$ Favourite” by BetEasy) have been really good.
    I am not a big fan of getting into strategies that still have chance of getting qualifying losses. I normally stick to guaranteed profit (lower profit though) schemes.

Cheers,
    Ron

Willie
    Participant

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the heads up mate!

Matched Betting is where you back and lay yes.

Can you tell me more about the strategies you are using to make guaranteed small profits off every offer?

Ive had a really good run on the horse racing for the last 3 months. Its something i enjoy and the bookie offers have been really good to me!

Cheers man!

ronazario67
    Participant

Hi Willie,

The risk-free guaranteed profit strategies were posted by MBA and are updated in daily basis (Under Offers -> Reload Offer -> Horse Racing Offer)
    It’s more hassle too with these strategies, as you need to turn over the Bonus before realizing the profit, but I like that it’s risk-free and guaranteed.
    Mind me for copying and pasting:

========================================================
    NEDS
    Guaranteed Profit: $12+ / Race
    If you have not signed up to Neds yet, then click here and complete the signup offer.

Bendigo Race Course:

If your selection DOESN’T win in race 6, you receive a bonus bet of up to $20 to be used on any race at Sunshine Coast on Saturday.
    STRATEGY:

This is a risk-free offer.

Set your calculator to “Bonus Bet (SNR)” mode and select a horse with close, long odds. If your horse wins you are done with the offer. If it loses, you get $20 in bonus bets.

BETEASY
    Guaranteed Profit: $14+ / Race
    If you have not signed up to BetEasy yet, then click here and complete the signup offer.

Bendigo Race Course:

If your selection DOESN’T win in race 1, you receive a bonus bet of up to $25
    STRATEGY:

This is a risk-free offer.

Set your calculator to “Bonus Bet (SNR)” mode and select a horse with close, long odds. If your horse wins you are done with the offer. If it loses, you get $25 in bonus bets.
    ========================================================

If you want similar thing outside of horse racing, then BetEasy “2$ Favourites Enhanced Odds” will do.
    One example:
    AFL: Melbourne v GWS Giants
    Melbourne $25 stake @ 2 at BetEasy
    GWS $17.85 stake @ 2.8 at Sportsbet
    No Back/Lay required. No Bonus turn over required.
    Whoever wins, guaranteed Profit of $7.14.
    If you want a factor of gambling, play around with the stake e.g. if you wanna root for Melbourne to win, then put less stake at GWS let say $14
    Use Dutch calculator to calculate the stake needed for a fixed guaranteed profit whoever wins

Cheers

Willie
    Participant

Hi Ron!

Thanks for that – I do follow MBA reloads guide religiously!

I do like your strategy of banking small profits on a consistent basis.. very quickly its adds up and its decent side income for minimal work!

I always do the risk free bet-easy strategies and today did the neds offer. Found good odds at race 6 in Bendigo so i should Bank $13+ as my QL was -$0.12.

Anyway good luck for tommorow!

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.