Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is it best to use as low odds as possible for wagering? My bonus bet won so just checking. Also, its like a normal qualifier in terms of calculator mode right?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Yeah it is! Just treat the wagering like a normal qualifying bet, and make sure to read the Ts & Cs of the offer to ensure you keep it above the min odds required.

greg
    Participant

I’ve just done three of the four Beteasy $25 horse racing offers this week and I’m confused as to what to do next.
    I now have three $25 bonus bets in my bet easy account because each of my back bets failed to win, but how do I maximize my return from the bonus bets? By which I mean how do I use the calculator? Qualifying bet mode or bonus bet mode?
    I calculated the original bets using bonus bet snr. Each one returned around $12. Just want to make sure I don’t chuck away any money!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey Greg!

Use Bonus Bet(SNR) mode for those. For risk-free offers we use the SNR mode even for our first bet to ensure we make money regardless as it is risk-free. So use SNR mode for your bonus bets at higher odds.

If you ever confused with whether a bonus bet is SNR or not, check the terms of the offer to see if it states that your winnings from bonus bets are stake returned or not. They usually are not, hence SNR(Stake Not Returned).

Hope that makes sense!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.