Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All Matched Bettors!

I have created this Top so that we can discuss our Matched Betting profits on firstly see how we all did on a weekly basis and secondly to keep us all motivated.

I have done Matched Betting for 7 weeks now using matched betting Aus website and every week my profits keep getting better. i think this will be a good way for us all the ask questions etc and share profits! 🙂

Anyway, i am gonna do the 2 riskfree offers at Geelong this friday with Sportsbet & Crownbet which should guarantee me $35-$40 in profits. I have done this every day this week!

Who else is doing the riskfree offers?

Willie
    Participant

How did everyone do with the Matched Betting this past weekend?

Saturday was a solid day for me.

Managed to bank $300 in profit from the horses!

@Johan Bookie, you still doing the horses?

Cheers mate

john.bookie
    Participant

Yeah man, still at the horses. I havent done my sums yet, but I think I am around $200 @ horses on saturday….

Started off poorly…rosehill was no good! Came good at the end tho…

john.bookie
    Participant

Williamhill did 2nd, third or forth at doombin, that got me a few I think….that was a goodn…

Hard part with racing I reckons is getting a good gap in the odds!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

BetEasy throwing in plenty fo racing offers this week as well! Get involved. Gonna miss William Hill a bit.

john.bookie
    Participant

Yeah I reckon in the end, more profitable to have both…plus I still remember that guy they used for their tv adds 🙂 I dunno why, but he’s stuck in there….Mr ponting I think doesn’t quiet have the air of superiority…

The $100 bonus was a nice thought 🙂 Bookies might be nice people after all 🙂

Willie
    Participant

Haha! Ricky Ponting! Great batsmen of his generation but yes, i agree quite a boring character! 🙂

Have you seen the new Beteasy daily Risky free offers??

Its 2 risk-free offers a day in the week which is great! #

Thursday its at Sale & Newcastle (both race 1) which is great is during lunch break! :0)

Bookies might be nice humans after all.

The merger with William Hill & Crownbet will offer way more bonus bets and cash so its a good think for sure.

My opinion is that the reduction in sign up offers in NSW will make Matched Betting even more lucrative in the long run!

Just keep banking the risk free offers and weekend horses and your bank account will be looking neat in no time!

Happy Wednesday mate!

Cheers

jdonks
    Participant

Has the BetEasy first race money back promo finished?

john.bookie
    Participant

Not sure, but they swapped it out for greyhounds this monday and tuesday…Dunno about tommorrow or the rest of it…

Willie
    Participant

Its available on Thursday again at Echuca, race 1.

$25 risk-free 🙂

Bank it boys!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.