Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Whats the best way or strategy when it comes to withdrawing big amounts from bookies? Will it flag my account if I withdraw 1k or so?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Withdrawing 1k is perfectly normal! Bookies deal with much larger amounts so it would not flag your account at all.

john.bookie
    Participant

I have been contemplating this also. I am about to make a new thread similar but related…

My understanding is that many gambeling people have 1000’s of dollars in their accounts and that is a fairly average withdrawel amongst normal betting types…..(this is just second hand information I’ve read elsewhere)

I reckon if its a first withdrawal they are more likely to look closely at your account…(they have laundering laws to follow, etc) ….

DanTheMan
    Participant

True that! I mean there are many punters out there who withdraw a lot of money at a time. I guess you just gotta always try and look like a punter.

Willie
    Participant

Hi John!

Yeah the secret is to withdraw piecemeal (small amount)

I usually never withdraw more than $500 at a time.

Its also good to get the accounts loaded for reloads offers of weekends and Wednesdays!

Keep Betfair loaded with the most cash and bookies i keep a few $100 in each of Neds, pointsbet, beteasy, sportsbet and a little in Ubet!

Anyway thats my strategy :0)

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.