This Saturday 7 April 2018 is another great day for those who love getting into horse racing refunds!
Horse racing offers are usually the biggest source of income for matched bettors who have already completed all signup offers and now do existing customer offers.
New to horse racing offers? Read our guide here where we explain what these offers are and how to approach them.
What are we betting on this Saturday?
Quite a few bookies have some great offers on this Saturday including the Doncaster Mile that is drawing a lot of Attention in Race 7 at Randwick on Saturday.
Below is a highlighted version of what’s on offer:
- PointsBet $100 refund if your horse runs 2nd on certain races at Randwick as well as double winnings up to $500 in bonus bets on race 7 (Doncaster) at Randwick.
- Neds $50 refund if your horse runs 2nd or 3rd on certain races at Randwick plus an odds boost for the Doncaster Mile race 7.
- Crownbet $50 refund if your horse runs 2nd or 3rd on certain races at Ranwick.
- SportsBet $50 refund if your horse runs 2nd, 3rd or 4th on Certain races at Randwick, Bendigo and Toowoomba.
- BlueBet $50 refund on certain races at Randwick.
As you see there is a lot on offer this Saturday in terms of horse racing offers! The value of these offers is really good and gets even better when we have so many bookies to choose from.
So what’s the best strategy?
You can see above that every bookie has some sort of offer at Randwick Race Course. This is great for us as we can use this to our advantage.
The best way to do this is to do multiple bookie offers on the same race.
For example you can use PointsBet, Neds and CrownBet on a certain race and back & lay three different horses. This does require a bit more patience in terms of finding good odds but it is definitely worth it.
Why do we do this?
- Our liability at Betfair reduces as we are splitting it amongst three different horses.
- Our chance of hitting refunds increases a lot as we have backed three different horses so there is a better chance of one them coming 2nd or 3rd.
Head over to our Horse Racing Reloads page and see what is exactly on offer!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest Matched Betting updates.