Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Guys, I dont know if you have heard about this Bluebet offer floating around.

Anyways, our user & writer Pete wrote a blog about this yesterday, and you can find it here.

Hit Pete up on Twitter and get a referral from him, and you could land yourself some nice bonuses!

I think it’s worth a try. Worst case scenario, you don’t get it. Best case – You get $1200 in bonus bets!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, I’ve heard some big profits in this offer and am keen to give it a try. I’ve tried to contact Pete on Twitter in the hope of doing this offer. Is there anyone who would be able to refer me? I’d be glad to do it for the next person

JamesD
    Participant

Hi Everyone, i suggest everyone banks this offer! $1200 in bonus bets up for grabs here. All you need to do is be referred for this offer by anyone who has done this offer!

So basically, if Pete refers you or me then you need to kind of pay it forward!

So in this case everyone wins! 🙂

$700+ in NET profit!

Diablo81
    Participant

Keen to get onto this. Can some refer me? Is this only for new accounts, or can existing accounts benefit too? And what do you need to refer? Just the email address?

jamestrs
    Participant

Hi, I would love to be referred. Let me know if you can be the legend to do it!

GavinsMB2018
    Participant

Hi @jamestrs & @diablo81,

I suggest you contact Peter O’Keefe on Twitter on the following handle: @POK252

All you need to give him is your first and last name and your mobile number and then you will be referred and the bonus bets should come your way!

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys currently working through the bonus bets at the moment, happy to do a referral or two to get things going. Contact me on Twitter on
    @mattcaton25

Anonymous
    Inactive

And a big thank you to Pete for referring me!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Gotta love it when we get bonuses of this size for nothing! Great work guys.

JP-B10
    Participant

Well done Schmattbacon! I also profited from this offer.

Made almost $800 in profits! so stoked!

@Diablo81
    & @jamestrs –> make sure you contact SchmattBacon!!

Good day on the Horse also today! 🙂

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey guys so this referral offer is still on the go! A few guys have made close to $1k from it, so I highly suggest you do it.

Our one user, Matt, is able to do referrals. Contact him on Twitter: @mattcaton25

It’s definitely worth it!

FrenchAffair
    Participant

Thanks Matt for the help!

The additional bonus bets are really helpful and will be added to the Matched Betting profit kitty!

Cheers!

jdonks
    Participant

How much do you need initially for this offer? Also, I’m already a member of BlueBet so will it work for me ?

frozensage
    Participant

Is this offer available for existing BlueBet members?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

I believe it is available yes. I sent out an email earlier with more details on it. You just need someone to refer you! Matt and Pete’s twitter details have been shared in this thread I believe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.