Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Let us all know how your signups are going and if you have any questions!

Dean12
    Participant

Just did the CrownBet offer, first matched betting one. Profit = $135! Great stuff. And now I wait for withdrawals and start next one.

Shaun1
    Participant

I decided to go ahead and start off with William Hill =))) Waiting for bets to settle but should be decent cash!

JAMO1988
    Participant

Nice one! Ill do the Crown bet sign up offer first to get the bank account up!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Keep it up guys! Let me know if you have any queries.

JAMO1988
    Participant

How much cash would you need in your Betfair Account to do the William Hill sign up offer???

Just did my qualifying bet with CrownBet!
    Very easy – deposit $50 and get $200 in bonus bets!

I hope my CrownBet bet loses so that all my cash goes into my Betfair Account! :))

Dean12
    Participant

Hey Jamo, it depends on your odds I guess! Congrats on the CrownBet offer. Easy money for you. Ima do Pointsbet next I think.

JP-B10
    Participant

@Dean12 – Ive done CrownBet Earlier in the day and it took me 15 minutes to complete and make $142 in profits and now just did just PointsBet and made $151 in profits in 35 minutes as i had to wait for good odds! So i basically made $290+- in less than an hours work. Just keep focused and make sure you enter the correct details in your calculator for lay bets on Betfair

Shaun1
    Participant

So William Hill done and got my money out. As its weekend I am gonna try get as many bets in as possible. Neds signup next then hopefully one more after that for the weekend. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Dean12
    Participant

William Hill done – $348 profit. Boooom

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Nice one guys, keep it up!

greg
    Participant

Just did signup offer for Crown Bet / Bet Easy and got $66 profit on $100 bonus bet. Not terrible but not great compared to these other stories here. Am I doing something wrong? Went through a lot of events feeding odds into calculator and couldn’t find anything better.

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey Greg!

Congrats on making some profits mate. Good work! Obviously we ideally want to extract as much profit as possible from matched betting, but it does all depend on which events are on and how tight the odds are between the bookie and the exchange. 66% is not bad, although aiming for 70%+ is always best.

Sometimes one just has to be extremely patient to get close odds to maximise the bonus bet. Like events with odds to back and lay of 5 / 5.1 etc are good for bonus bets.

Keep it u and give us a shout if you ever have any queries!

greg
    Participant

Thanks Richard. Wasn’t sure if it was just a difficult time to find good odds or it was my lack of experience. The added issue of finding enough liquidity in markets in Betfair is a complicating factor. I really struggled to find events with both close odds and good liquidity.

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

This coming weekend will be a good time for bets as we have all the UK soccer leagues back in action. Betfair liquidity tends to be better for these type of events. Keep an eye out on that.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.