Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice one Greg!

Is this your first time doing Matched Betting?

My goal is always 75-80% profit but 66% is a good start mate!

Its ridiculously easy cash, especially in Aus/Nz. I cant beleive the offers some bookies are giving.

The daily risk-free offers with BetEasy and Wednesday/weekend horse racing offers is where the true value lies in Matched Betting. I have made most of my cash on Horses and focus on all my Matched Betting time on Horses now.

Regarding liquidity, its true what Richard says – Betfair Liquidty is better for EPL games and also 20-30 mins before a Horse Race starts and then you can get good back and lay bets!

Anyway good luck mate and enjoy it!

Cheers

greg
    Participant

Hey Willie,
    Yep, this is my first time giving it a try. Invested quite a bit of time so far figuring out how it works and getting verified has been a bit of a pain too, but figure the investment of time up front will pay off and I’ll get quicker and more efficient.

Thanks for the advice!

greg
    Participant

Just signed up to top betta, deposited $100, got $100 bonus bet, but I’m confused as to what I have to do next. Do I need to make a qualifying bet to get access to the bonus? If not, do I bet the full amount (my deposit and the bonus bet together)? If I bet the full amount, am I using the qualifying bet or bonus bet mode on the calculator? It seems like sites make it intentionally hard to figure out how to use the bonus bet. Or am I just stupid?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey Greg!

TopBetta can be tricky sometimes, who knows whats up with them.

I think the bonus bet needs to be bet on separately. You will still need to bet through your initial deposit as a normal qualifier before being able to withdraw any money.

A good tip is often to just get on their live chat and ask away. But as you have the bonus bet already you can bet that as a bonus bet, and also do your normal qualifier.

greg
    Participant

Just came to the end of the signup offers. Did find things getting trickier as I got to the bottom of the list. Bookmaker.com told me they are unable to do sign up bonuses as per state law and when I challenged them on that they told me I couldn’t get a sign up bonus because I already have a Ladbrokes account.

Then Classic Bet have just told me they don’t accept customers from NZ, even though they have NZ contact numbers on their website.

My worst experience was with TAB who are almost impossible to contact, at least internationally, and have the most draconian verification process imaginable. They basically require me to fly to Australia and sacrifice vital organs to let me bet with them

Still, with sign up bonuses from the other websites, I’ve made $1250 over the last six or so weeks.

greg
    Participant

I take that back about Classic Bet. They have just come through for me!

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey Greg!

Thanks so much for the feedback. Bookies can be proper sly when they want to. But congrats on the $1250 mate! Now it’s time for you to hit the reloads, which are where the real matched betting value begins.

If you haven’t done so yet, check out the blog posts our one user, Peter, has been writing about how he is making his weekly profits. Last week he netted $576 profit just from reloads.

Cheers!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

I need some help please i am stuck i signed up to Bestbet their turnover requirements are Deposit x2 and Bonus winnings x 2 . I used $350 of the bonus on ATP tennis this morning worked out great it won on betfair . But then i decided to go again on basketball and did no good .Now i am left with 2 x Deposit turnover of $600.00 and 2 x bonus winnings of $975 . I have around $1500 in betfair what should i do im a little stressed as to losing money ?

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

You might wanna try wager your bets on horse racing or something with a higher chance of losing.

Wagering can be tricky at times, as we never know who will win what! Any event with low-ish odds where the team or horse might lose will be the best option I think.

JAMO1988
    Participant

@Jeremiah1 – this happens often in Matched Betting. Especially if you do a sign up offer with such turnover requirements you need to ensure your Betfair account is loaded. This is no problem though you will just have to do this offer slowly and small bets at a time starting with you bonus bet balance until you get it cleared and then move onto the deposit balance that needs to be turned over 2 x.

If you need help, give a shout here!

Cheers Jamo!

Jeremiah1
    Participant

Yeah thanks JAMO1988 I think i just have to have a break from Bestbet and concentrate on building up betfair account your right its the only way i have no choice because if i keep winning on the bookie side i will have no more money in betfair to keep going .I will have to work slowly on it as long as i know its safe in their and i have no time limit in turning it over because its all in the balance . I will never take on a bookie with turn over requirements again unless i am loaded up in betfair !

JP-B10
    Participant

Hi @Jeremiah

Shouldn’t be a big issue. Just stick to your process of using small stakes/high odds (preferable Horses) so that you can turnover all your cash and bonus bets!

Good luck and let me know if I can help!

Rgrds
    JP

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.