Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hiya Guys,

So I am wondering, what happens when a horse you bet on gets scratched? Do things just get refunded? (Both at the exchange and the bookie)?

When I was doing my first welcome bonuses..I got stung by a tennis match once, where the guy I backed hurt himself and didn’t complete the game. The bookie cancelled the bet. Betfair did not cancel the bet. (or vice versa I cant remember which)…..I have since then been loath to do any tennis 🙂

Thanks for any thoughts

Willie
    Participant

Hi John,

Yes if their is cancellation and a horse is a non runner, both the bookie and Betfair will refund you!

I speak out of experience!

Pity about your tennis bet!

Hope you going well, i am prepping for a big weekend of Horses while slowly banking the risk-free Victorian race course offers!

Cheers

john.bookie
    Participant

Thanks Willie.

Well that’s a relief to get refunded 🙂

Had a fairly unlucky day today. Oh wells…still made $50 or so…but hard work for it!

Yeah, I like sportsbet, there website is the best IMO…

Pointsbet I quiet like at this stage too…not as good value tho. But lots on offer cause they do the whole set of races…

Richard (MBA)
    Keymaster

Hey John! Tennis rules differ per bookie so always be wary and read them! Horse racing, Willie is correct! Glad you smashing it, keep going!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.